January 27, 1940 – April 8, 2020 Dave was born in Coldwater, Michigan on January 27, 1940 to Russell and Elizabeth Kohler Johnson. After the end of World War II, the family moved to a family-owned 20-acre peach farm in Mickleton, New Jersey, near Philadelphia. In 1949, his father, who worked in public health, accepted a position with the Michigan Department of Health in Escanaba, Michigan, and the family moved… Read complete obituary here.
- Dave, you left an indelible mark on so many of us who relied on … by Bruce Norton
- We could always count on Dave to extend his hand in greeting … by J.Paul Teel
- Peace be with you Dave and with your family. by Charley Gilliland
- A life well-lived! Condolences on the loss of Dave. May he rest … by Brandon Eisenman
- We have lost a friend and neighbor and a outstanding Rotarian! … by Charley Bankston
- Plus 2 more…
View Original Notice ? David Kohler Johnson